From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Encrypted cell 2 gentoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 18:12:38
1 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I've been googling for some guides on setting up encrypted mail
6 > on a gentoo system and specifically how you would set up the apple
7 > or android phone on the other end. Lots to read. Guidance on the
8 > applications (both cell phone and the gentoo workstations. I guess
9 > that inter-operability is what I'm most curious about. I'm not
10 > running a MTA, but I could if that helps?
11
12 For PGP encrypted mail on android phones you can use K-9 Mail
13 together with OpenKeychain or AGP. All of these apps are available
14 at fdroid.org and also at Google playstore.
15
16 A good address for information and apps about privacy on phones is
17
18 https://guardianproject.info
21 Regards
22 wabe