From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:30:21
1 Mick wrote:
2 > On Thursday, 31 October 2019 16:06:15 GMT Dale wrote:
3 >> Mick wrote:
4 >>> I'm getting the same. On the same message(s). On user@ only.
5 >> I sent for and got the help thingy and tried to get it to send me the
6 >> missed messages. So far, I've yet to get anything including a error
7 >> that I did it wrong. Have you tried to retrieve the missed messages and
8 >> if so, did it work? Unless it takes a while to process, it seems it
9 >> isn't working.
10 >>
11 >> Do we need to alert someone to this? I saw in the message source that
12 >> there is a owner email addy or we could file a bug??
13 >>
14 >> Dale
15 >>
16 >> :-) :-)
17 > This is not a problem for me. I can read the original bounced message either
18 > via responses provided to it, or if not (fully) quoted in the response, at the
19 > Mailing List archives - e.g. for message 188380:
20 >
21 > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/message/
22 > 805899603d74dd747515c1d5e63f5ebe
23 >
24 > Incidentally, I think most frequently the bounced messages were sent from
25 > Mr.Grimes.
28 Oh, so I may be missing some messages but nothing important.  lol  I
29 seem to recall him being the one using that script and then complaining
30 because his script did things wrong and left him with a mess.  It's the
31 polar opposite of the other Alan that used to be on here who used
32 scripts but had them doing something the right way.  I wonder what
33 happened to him.
34
35 At least I know it isn't just me.
36