From: Hazen Valliant-Saunders <hazenvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ATI 9.6 on Gentoo 2.6.30
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:49:02
1 Yes that's correct it's an Xorg related issue;
2
3 I'm just letting everyone know that when you update your drivers; make sure
4 you update or xorg installation, your Xorg drivers and what not.
5
6 I also had to re-install Xfce (upgraded to 4.6) and as a result of this
7 upgrade I had to install the gnome and tango x icon themes, because the
8 launcher icons would not appear.
9
10 On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann <