From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-4 device detection
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 22:49:46
1 On Friday 27 May 2011 22:16:39 Nils Larsson wrote:
2 > > Is there anybody suffering the same problem?
3 >
4 > I've seen this. Also "udisks --enumerate" wouldnt work. IIRC a reemerge of
5 > udisks fixed it.
6
7 I seem to recall a similar problem after building kde4.6 on one of my boxen.
8 I seem to remember adding the udev USE flag - not sure if there were more.
9 Then emerge -uaNDv world sorted things out.
10
11 The http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/kde44-46-upgrade.xml page
12 suggests adding consolekit, dbus, policykit, udev and -hal. I believe that's
13 all that was needed.
14
15 PS. I need to take time to make notes on such things ...
16 --
17 Regards,
18 Mick