From: "John J. Foster" <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [A little OT] Is anybody else seeing these? - [gentoo-user+owner@gentoo.org: Messages from gentoo-user@gentoo.org to you have been bouncing]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:26:25
1 I've gotten about 4 or 5 of these in the past few days, and don't really
2 know what to make of them. Is anybody elese seeing this? Or do I have an
3 issue? It's not happenning on any other lists, and all headers seem like
4 it's legit.
5
6 Thanks,
7 John
8
9 ----- Forwarded message from gentoo-user+owner@g.o -----
10
11 From: gentoo-user+owner@g.o
12 Subject: Messages from gentoo-user@g.o to you have been bouncing
13
14 Hi, this is the mlmmj program managing the mailinglist
15
16 gentoo-user@g.o
17
18 Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're getting this
19 message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
20 information.
21
22 Here is the index(es) of the messages that bounced in the attempt of
23 delivering them to you:
24
25 16398
30 ----- End forwarded message -----
33 Contrary to the lie machine, the world is not safer.