From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: New mobo change
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 03:29:28
1 Bruce Hill wrote:
2 > On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 04:57:46PM -0700, walt wrote:
3 >>> Third thing is, no mouse worky. It works in
4 >>> the BIOS but not in the OS.
5 >> Dale, I don't understand what you mean by "works in the BIOS".
6 >> Could you give us a few more details?
7 > He means the mouse works when he boots and has to select something with the
8 > mouse, such as Esc or F12 of Delete to get into the BIOS. But once his Gentoo
9 > system loads, it doesn't.
10
11 Correct. This BIOS isn't like the older BIOS where you use arrow keys,
12 or only use the arrow keys. In this new BIOS, you can use a mouse to
13 point and click. Also, it moves very very slowly. It feels like I need
14 the mouse on the hood of a truck. You have to move the mouse a long
15 ways to get a smaller amount of movement on the screen. I just used the
16 arrow keys tho. ;-)
17
18 Dale
19
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!