From: Majid Hussain <mhussaincov93@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo accessibility re i'm blind,
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 12:45:22
1 hi there,
2 now er days, the mate desktop is considderd very accessible,
3 compared to gnome,
4 orca is the screen reader used when a gui is launched,
5 espeakup is the screen reader that is used on the tty before xorg and
6 friends are launched,
7 it's what debian uses on the net install image,
8 hence me asking if espeakup would be able to be added to an iso image?
9 unless there's away of building your own iso image from a non gentoo system?
10 Majid
11