From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete and a pesky pop-up then it disconnects.
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 05:14:09
1 Am Dienstag, 29. September 2009 schrieb Dale:
2 > Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
3 > > Am Dienstag, 29. September 2009 schrieb Dale:
4 > >> Hi,
5 > >>
6 > >> I mentioned this a while back in another thread. Now it is even worse.
7 > >> When I tell Kopete to make me "online" with Yahoo, I get a pop-up that
8 > >> says I am using a old version of Yahoo messenger. If I close the
9 > >> message box, it throws me offline. Basically, I can't stay online with
10 > >> Kopete and Yahoo anymore.
11 > >> [...]
12 > >> As you can see, I'm still on KDE 3.5.
13 > >
14 > > We had the very same topic a short while ago. I have the same popup,
15 > > though I get connected nonetheless. I don't get the popup with kopete 4.
16 >
17 > Can you check and see if Kopete for KDE4 is using port 5050 and
18 > scs.msg.yahoo.com for the address?
19
20 Sorry,
21
22 I have
23 [ ] Override default server options
24 and then greyed out (because not activated), but filled in values:
25 Server. scsa.msg.yahoo.com, port 5050.
26 --
27 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
28 WinErr 020: Error recording error codes - Additional errors will be lost.