From: Tom H <tomh0665@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub2 boot problem
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:12:15
1 Wonderful off-list message...
4 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
5 From: <mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com>
6 Date: Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 4:40 PM
7 Subject: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub2 boot problem
8 To: Tom H <tomh0665@×××××.com>
11 Please FUCK OFF. if you must make noise, please do it off list.
12 Please also learn what a moderator is, and the fact that you are not
13 one. Gee, i can't top post with this account, but being a foogle
14 skank you wouldn't understand.
15
16 mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
17 --
18 God bless the rich, the greedy and the corrupt politicians they have
19 put into office. God bless them for helping me do the right thing by
20 giving the rich my little pile of cash. After all, the rich know what
21 to do with money.
24 Date: 13. Feb 2018 05:59
25 From: tomh0665@×××××.com
26 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
27 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub2 boot problem
28