From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OO save error with 2.3
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:29:48
1 For me, ooffice 2.3 (bin) cannot detect java environment.
2 I setup system-vm and user-vm too.
3
4 What if, java is required with save with password, but you also have no
5 java?
6
7 Cheers,
8 István
9
10 2007. 09. 26, szerda keltezéssel 15.58-kor W.Kenworthy ezt írta:
11 > On up grading to openoffice 2.3 (src), I have problems saving passworded
12 > odt documents.
13 > error dialog contents are: "Error saving the document doc_name, Error
14 > writing file."
15 >
16 > I can save it two or three times then the error message pops up. And I
17 > have heaps of disk space so thats not the problem.
18 >
19 > Am I the only on seeing this?
20 > Is it a:
21 > gentoo,
22 > openoffice, or
23 > my problem ?
24 >
25 > BillK
29 eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai
30 http://www.osbusiness.hu
31 „A humor a méltóság támasza, fölényünket hirdeti
32 mindazzal szemben, amit a sors ránk mér.”
33 (Romain Gary)
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list