From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] multi-region OCR
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 10:07:28
1 On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 10:51:20 +0100, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2
3 > > THere's an ebuild on bgo that I've kept updated to the latest release,
4 > > I've attached it. However, it uses tesseract as the OCR engine, so I
5 > > would expect similar results.
6
7 > the ebuild you've shared has a dependency on
8 > perl-gcpan/Linux-Distribution which I don't have
9 > in my Gentoo tree. Have you got a fix?
10
11 Oh yes, I added that after later releases started needing that module.
12 You need to install app-portage/g-cpan and then use that to add the
13 Linux-distribution module to portage.
14
15 Or you can just install the module with gpan and remove the dependency
16 from the ebuild, but that's even more kludgy.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = - @B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
23 and there was light.