From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] test message
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:10:44
1 jangar schreef:
2 > is only for test my enabled posting
5 As far as I know, you are not going to get your original message back in
6 your Gmail box.
7
8 Gmail leaves a copy of the messages you send in your sent folder, and
9 when the message comes back from the list server, it is recognized by
10 Gmail as an exact copy of the message in the sent folder and thus Gmail
11 doesn't make yet another copy in your Inbox. Or something like that.
12
13 Anyway, your own messages don't appear in the list conversation, if you
14 read the list via Gmail (because they're all in your Outbox, or Sent
15 folder or some such).
16
17 As replied in your other thread, this has been discussed on the list
18 several times, and there is no 'solution', since it's a Gmail 'feature'.
19
20 We are getting your messages, though.
21
22 Holly
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list