From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nsapass - alternative to keepassxc (and others)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 16:56:40
1 On 17 July 2020 07:15:01 CEST, Caveman Al Toraboran <toraboracaveman@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >hi - recently i heard some guys were suffering in
3 >this list from keepassxc, which reminded me of my
4 >my own. so i finally decided to put an end to
5 >this in 404 lines of py code:
6 >
7 > https://github.com/Al-Caveman/nsapass
8 >
9 >hth.
10 >
11 >rgrds,
12 >cm.
13
14 Looks nice. Except for:
15 I like having a GUI where I can easily access the different account details.
16 Does it use Keepass databases? Or something you designed yourself?
17 Can it work with password database files that are stored on a central server without having to change the code?
18 A password database with NSA in the name does not inspire confidence.
21 Joost
22 --
23 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.