From: Michael Hampicke <gentoo-user@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] apache-2.2.20 - upstream config files reappear in /etc
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 07:19:57
1 > So after upgrading against the Range header vulnerability, I find that
2 > apache-2.2.20 seems to litter /etc/apache2 with standard configuration
3 > files, while I don't remember anything at least in 2.2.1x range doing that.
4
5 Same thing happend to me, but it seems this new config files are not
6 included per default. I am not really sure what to make of this. Which
7 file should I edit from now on?
8
9 All files seem to be valid, there are no ophans in my apache2 directory
10 (excluding my froxlor and ssl config)
11
12 # find /etc/apache2/ -type f -print0 | xargs -0 qfile -o | egrep -v
13 "froxlor|ssl"
14 #
15
16 And if you google for "gentoo apache 2.2.20" guess what you'll find?
17 Yeah, that right, this Thread! :)