From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] net-print/hplip-3.11.5 compile fails
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:06:43
1 Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > Dale schrieb am 19.06.2011 01:35:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> Did my sync and upgraded some stuff then ran into this hiccup. I posted
7 >> the console output only this time. If someone else has ran into this and
8 >> has a fix, then we are good to go. If this is a first timer, I'll post
9 >> the rest of the info if needed.
13 >> I looked on bgo and the forums with no luck. I don't recall seeing this
14 >> on this list either.
15 >>
16 >> Ideas?
17 >>
18 >> Oh, I did run etc-update and then did env-update and source /etc/profile
19 >> just in case some other update changed something. No joy there either.
22 > Looks like this is an issue with cups-1.5. If you really need it, you
23 > can try the attached patch. I have not tested it but it should do the trick.
27 Should I report it as a bug or is it already a known issue?
28
29 Dale
30