From: "Andrey F." <ma3oxuct@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Woes with Kernel and Iptables
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 11:37:37
1 I wound up solving this myself by painstakingly looking at a kernel of
2 a working machine and getting all of the network-related options to
3 match.
4
5 Here is the gist of the changes I had to make to the kernel to get
6 this to work: https://gist.github.com/afalko/034966bf72f5da8070d5829c8aac40e4
7
8 I followed it up by rebuilding the kernel like so:
9 MAKEOPTS="-j4" make && make modules && make modules_install && make
10 install && make mo
11 dules_prepare && emerge @module-rebuild
12
13 Hopefully this might help another poor soul who might get stuck on this.
14
15 -Andrey