From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] how can I everr switch to profile 17.1?
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:44:43
1 It would seem impossible for me to switch to profile 17.1. I say this
2 because I can never run emerge --depclean . I have a few packages
3 which will not compile and one not in the tree anymore. the packages
4 which will not compile are mono-4.4.1.0 and totem-3.30 -- I have filed
5 bugs against both of them. Inn no longer configures and I have
6 discussed this in another thread. So, where can I go with this? I
7 hate to just go forward, although these packages look they don't have
8 any lib32 dependencies. Wat do you thihnk about this?
9
10 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici wb2una