From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ebuild for dev-java/sun-j2sdk?
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 03:56:17
1 Mike Markowski wrote:
2
3 > Apparently not, though I would have thought so as well:
4 >
5 > # emerge -p sun-jdk
6 >
7 > These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
8 >
9 > Calculating dependencies ...done!
10 > [ebuild Rf ] dev-java/sun-jdk-1.4.2.10
11 >
12 > This is a strange one. Things were emerging uneventfully until last
13 > night (previous 'emerge' was probably around last weekend, give or
14 > take a little).
15 >
16 > Anyway, it's Christmas Eve with more pressing things to tend to. This
17 > will get sorted out in the days that come. Merry Christmas everyone!!
18 >
19 > Mike
20 >
21 > Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales wrote:
22 >
23 >> Doesn't sun-jdk satisfies this dependency?
24 >>