From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage sends faulty emails
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:13:29
1 On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:46:19 -0700, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2
3 > This seems like a good idea, but they are all bouncing. I'm not sure
4 > where it's happening, but "localhost" is being glued onto the real
5 > sender domain to form localhost.kosmanor.com -- which does not exist --
6 > causing a bounce from my email provider.
9 Are you using ssmtp to send them? If so, you need to set hostname
10 in /etc/ssmtp/ssmtp.conf.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "I need your clothes, your boots, and your tagline!"