From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.10 and plasma crashing
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 20:40:10
1 Yohan Pereira wrote:
2 > On 08/02/13 at 12:04pm, Dale wrote:
3 >> Howdy,
4 >>
5 >> Well, KDE 4.10 has hit the tree. I added it and all its friends to the
6 >> keyword file and off it went updating. When I logged out and back in
7 >> again, I get a error that plasma has crashed. There is no wallpaper
8 >> like there used to be, no kicker/panel thingy at the bottom or
9 >> anything. Basically, it looks a lot like icewm or something or maybe
10 >> even less.
11 >>
12 >> Has anyone else upgraded and ran into this? I'm doing a emerge -e world
13 >> now, just for giggles, but will go back if that doesn't fix it. The
14 >> only package that failed to compile was kphoto or something. Shouldn't
15 >> matter on this I guess.
16 > I updated earlier today everything seems fine. I didnt keyword anything
17 > though so maybe trying syncing and updating again, something probably
18 > got patched.
22 Mike posted a bug number. I guess it doesn't hit everyone but it did
23 me. Is anyone that knows me surprised that this bug hit me? :-)
24
25 Dale
26
30 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!