From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Flashing hardware via WINE ?
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:14:01
1 On Sonntag, 19. März 2017 11:20:35 CET Kai Krakow wrote:
2 > > Hi Kai (that's a rhyme!
3 >
4 > Yeah, I know that one... If you are from Germany, you'll also get why
5 > my former nick (some years ago) was "Shark"
6
7 Hah! That reminds me: there's a Gentoo developer by the name of David
8 Seifert. His nick? "Soap".
9
10 (I grew up bilingual, what with an American mother and a German father, and am
11 from, and currently live in, Germany.)
12
13 Greetings
14 --
15 Marc Joliet
16 --
17 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
18 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup