From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What are you using to display Flash in Firefox?
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 15:27:33
1 Am 08.03.2015 um 15:41 schrieb Dan Johansson:
2 > As the subject says: What are you using to display Flash in Firefox?
3 >
4 > Reason for my question is quite simple, today I am using
5 > www-plugins/adobe-flash which works well for simple .swf files (where
6 > gnash & lightspark fails), but I have problems displaying a lot of
7 > Videos on Facebook & YouTube.
8 > 95% of the time I get the following message when I try to watch a Video
9 > on FB or YT:
10 > "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed. Reload the page to try again."
11 > For YT it is really not that a big problem as I can download the Videos
12 > using a FF AddOn - but this does not work with FB.
13 >
14 > I am using the "default/linux/amd64/13.0/desktop/kde" profile.
15 >
16 > Any suggestions...
17 >
18 > Regards,