From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Need help with Evolution-2.6 [SOLVED]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:42:25
1 On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 09:03 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 08:52 -0600, Michael Sullivan wrote:
3 > > My wife's mouse went crazy again last night (grr), and now she's lost
4 > > some of the components in her Evolution GUI, and I cannot figure out how
5 > > to get them back. Her message preview pane (lower right hand corner of
6 > > screen) is gone,
7 >
8 > Try
9 > View > Preview > Message Preview
10 > (should be checked). From there you have classic or "vertical" view -
11 > good for widescreens.
12 >
13 > > as is her Window button bar (Mail, Contacts, Calendars,
14 > > Memos, Tasks). Can anyone help us get them back?
15 >
16 > View > Switcher Appearance > Hide Buttons
17 > (should not be checked)
18 >
19 > HTH,
20 > --
21 > Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
22 >
23 > Even historians fail to learn from history -- they repeat the same mistakes.
24 > -- John Gill, "Patterns of Force", stardate 2534.7
27 That fixed it. The problem was that when the Message Preview option was
28 checked, the message list went away and was replaced by the message
29 preview pane. It turned out that there was a sliding separater that I
30 couldn't see...
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list