From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: /usr/portage index?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 07:57:15
1 Alex Schuster wrote:
2 > Dale writes:
5 >> Nowadays, if you mix vinegar and baking soda, you are accused of making
6 >> a bomb. They called it fun 20 or 30 years ago. lol
7 >>
8 >> I still want to know what Spencer puts in the camera film thingys and
9 >> makes it pop off. It was liquid and what looked like a pill or
10 >> something. Erin said he was getting some distance on them tho. o_O
11 >>
12 > Um... Diet Coke and Mentos?
13 >
14 > Wonko
19 I don't think so. I guess it is possible tho. You know those little
20 containers that you put 35mm film in, that is what he puts it in. It
21 does foam up like mentos and coke but it didn't look like that tho. It
22 takes about 5 to 10 seconds for it to pop. Mentos and coke is pretty
23 much instant. I saw that on Mythbusters. Dang that is cool. O_O
24
25 Mayne I can google it. lol
26
27 Dale