From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Error during boot up.
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 20:17:27
1 On 20/12/2018 06:41, Dale wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I just installed a new video card.  After a couple weeks of USPS
5 > dragging it around, it finally came in.  Anyway, I got it installed and
6 > was booting up.  I noticed somewhere between the kernel part and it
7 > going through the runlevel part, there was something that failed.  I saw
8 > a little red colored text and the word failed but I found one bad thing
9 > about a really fast CPU.  It scrolls by so fast, I can't tell what it
10 > is.
11
12 You should probably add the "quiet" option to your kernel command line
13 in Grub. It will silence all useless noise, and should (I think) only
14 print errors if they occur.
15
16 Worth a try.