From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where to put policy routing
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:52:27
1 In <87tzykavyc.fsf@××××××××××××××××××.uk> graham@×××××××××××.uk (Graham Murray) writes:
2
3 >Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de> writes:
4
5 >> I have a firewall setup where I do need policy routing since I have two
6 >> default routers (one for mail and one for websurfing). I could put the ip
7 >> rules commands in local.start but I guess the right place would be
8 >> conf.d/net. So what's the 'official' way of doing this?
9
10 >Look at the example postup() function in /etc/conf.d/net.example.
11 Thanks! This was what I was looking for!
12
13 Regards,
14
15 Konstantin
16 >--
17 >gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
20 Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@×××××××.de
21 Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
23 "Captain, this ship will not survive the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list