From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PayPal® UPDATE TEAM
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:42:36
1 On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 16:22 -0500, PayPal Inc. wrote:
5 > Dear valued PayPal® member :
9 > It has come to our attention that your PayPal® account information
10 > needs to be
11 > updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account
12 > and to
13 > reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take
14 > 5-10 minutes
15 > out of your online experience and update your personal records you
16 > will not run into
17 > any future problems with the online service.
18 >
19 > However, failure to update your records will result in account
20 > suspension.
21 > Please update your records on or before December 18, 2005.
22 >
23 > Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal® session will
24 > not be
25 > interrupted and will continue as normal.
26 >
27 > To update your PayPal® records click on the following link:
28 >
29 > http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run
33 > Thank You.
34 > PayPal® UPDATE TEAM
35 >
36 > Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal® will
37 > periodically send you information about site changes and
38 > enhancements.
39 >
40 > Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any
41 > questions.
42 > http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy
43 > -outside
46 Wow! A cross-posted spam-thing! I found this one somewhat difficult to
47 take seriously before, but when it's cross-posted I find it downright
48 hilarious! While this is amusing shouldn't robin.gentoo.org have some
49 kind of spam filter that can filter out mail with the string "Paypal" in
50 the Subject line?
53 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list