From: Karl Chen <greyeye.cn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] When could XGL support my video card ATI Radeon M300??
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:17:57
1 yes...
2 when I do it myself with the HOWTOs of gentoo-wiki,
3 xgl didn't work...
4 i could see the box but it is black, i can do nothing instead of turning it
5 over and over...
6
7 On 12/31/06, Леонид Моргун <morgunl@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >
9 > > I was interested in 3D desktop of XGL, but my video has not been
10 > supported
11 > > till now... This is the info of my card:
12 > > 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc M22 [Radeon
13 > > Mobility M300]
14 > >
15 > > So, is there a hope for me to use XGL in future???
16 >
17 > It's only thing we have :) My card is ATI Mobility X700 -- as far as I
18 > know,
19 > it must be supported. But... I have a lot of problems with fglrx =>
20 > x+composite+aiglx doesn't work, and xgl behaves very strange.
21 > --
22 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list