From: Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] The current flash beta and freezes
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:26:12
1 I have done some searches and cannot find anyone else with a problem
2 like me. Basically when ever I try to use the new flash beta it will
3 work for 1 to 10 minutes on various sites and then just stop. The
4 system does not hang the processor usage remains normal. Whatever I
5 was playing with the player just stops. The other flash controls
6 around it still work.
7
8 For example, at pandora.com, it would play several songs and then stop
9 all of a sudden in the middle of a song. I could skip to the next
10 song but it would not play and all of the controls in the player still
11 work.
12
13 Does anyone have a suggestion to make it work. When the beta is
14 working it is much better than version 7.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Andrew
18
19 PS yes i know it is unstable and I am playing with closed source beta
20 software, so that probably means that I am killing kittens.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list