From: Momesso Andrea <momesso.andrea@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Nvidia drivers and a Geforce FX-5200 card.
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:49:20
1 On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:16:37AM +0600, Mike Kazantsev wrote:
2 > On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 22:43:21 -0500
3 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > > KH <gentoo-user <at> konstantinhansen.de> writes:
6 > > >
7 > > >> Q: Why is top-posting evil?
8 > > >> A: .backwards read don't humans because
9 > >
10 > > OK. Everyone that hates top posting please reply with a +1. I'll start.
11 > >
12 > > +1 No top posting please.
13 >
14 > I think that whole top-posting topic is getting just ridiculous in this
15 > list. Prehaps we should rename it to "bottom-posting guidelines" list,
16 > or something like that.
17 >
18 I'm kinda bored of the "please no top posting" replies... Couldn't we
19 ask the infra staff (or whoever runs this mailing list) to periodically
20 send a "guidelines" message to all the subscribers, like it happens in
21 other mailing lists.
22
23 This way we could soimply ask top-posters to kindly follow the
24 guidelines.
25
26 ---
27 TopperH