From: Kevin McCarthy <signals@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QA Notice: libdialog.la appears to contain PORTAGE_TMPDIR paths
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 22:44:42
1 On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 10:45:31PM +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > Kevin, can you upload your PGP/GPG key to a public keyserver, otherwise
3 > the only point of signing your mails is to cause mailers to slow down
4 > while trying to check a signature against an unavailable key.
5
6 I know what you mean. I hate it when mutt stalls for ages while GPG
7 looks for the key. My key is in subkeys.pgp.net and I *thought* the
8 major keyservers exchanged keys. Is there a particular keyserver you
9 would like me to upload it to?
10
11 I suppose there's no reason I even need to sign messages to the list.
12 It's just a habit to sign e-mail.
15 Kevin McCarthy <signals@g.o>