From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] xorg, mtrack on a macbook air
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 06:01:24
1 Hi, I have a mouse issue with the trackpad on a late 2012 macbook air.
2
3 In X I am seeing multiple mouse clicks similar to two drivers for the
4 same event. i.e., mtrack is set to 3 zones for the pad but a right click
5 shows (in xev) mouse button 3 down, then 1 down, then 1 up and finally 3
6 up which destroys most right click actions :(
7
8 Oddly, button 1 clicks are ok (only one set, not repeated)
9
10 Is it possible to find out where the button 1 clicks are coming from? -
11 evdev just says which button is clicked, not where it came from.
12
13 BillK