From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: mysql USE flag error
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:59:15
1 Mick writes:
2
3 > I have removed pambase from world (how did that end up in there?) and
4 > rebuilt PyQt4 with sql and webkit, as well as net-libs/libgadu with
5 > threads that came up when I tried to run update world. Now I have a
6 > lorry load of KDE4 packages wanting to be installed:
7 >
8 > 238 packages (3 upgrades, 131 new, 103 in new slots, 1 reinstall, 2
9 > uninstalls), Size of downloads: 484,302 kB
10 > Conflict: 2 blocks
11 >
12 > I will probably have to face this sooner rather than later. What's
13 > the best way to do this? Uninstall *everything* from KDE3.5 and then
14 > launch into this KDE4 upgrade marathon, or just emerge KDE4 in new
15 > slots?
16
17 I see no problem in just installing them, without removing KDE 3.5.
18
19 Wonko