From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Firefox 3.6.12 problem?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:58:09
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Thursday 09 December 2010 14:32:57 Florian Philipp wrote:
5 >> Probably an issue with your desktop theme. Try to switch it and maybe
6 >> log-out/log-in.
7 >>
8 > I'm not aware of having a desktop theme. I certainly haven't changed
9 > anything in that department.
10 >
11 > I may have to resort to deleting my user and creating another one. That
12 > is going to be one large pain.
13 >
14 > Meanwhile I'm playing with Chrome instead.
18 Just rename it to .old then let it create a new one. If it works, then
19 you know where to start. If it doesn't, delete the one it just created
20 and remove the .old and try something else.
21
22 Dale
23