From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] install problem
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 06:52:48
1 081115 chloe K wrote:
2 > When I try to install, it always hangs
3 > seem not bring up xwin or might be other issue
4 > 1/ how can I set the xwin parameter when booting up?
5 > 2/ how can I identify the problem
6 > In the website. it is only showing nox nofb
7
8 I'm sure users would like to help you install Gentoo Linux,
9 but you need to give more detail of just what you did
10 & just where it goes wrong. You need to follow the installation section
11 of the User's Guide on the Gentoo site very faithfully.
12 Read the guide (again) & then try to be more precise about what is wrong.
16 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
17 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
18 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca