From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I am trying to install app-editors/atom...and portage talks to me in tongues...or so...
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 17:52:55
1 On 01/05 07:22, Franz Fellner wrote:
2 > Am So., 5. Jan. 2020 um 19:11 Uhr schrieb <tuxic@××××××.de>:
5 > > As far as my knowledge of portagese goes it means: Man, decide what
6 > > you want: This software or that software...you cannot get both.
7 > >
8 > > So I have to decide, whether I want atpm or nodejs...
11 > Portagese is funny, but sometimes Ebuildian is more usefull.
12 > Get the basics and dive into the tree of tears.
13 > Look at the opposing crumbs of knowledge and - find a third solution!
14 >
15 > Have fun
16 > Franz
17