From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: What to use for Flash?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:04:48
1 Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > There was a thread a while back that talked about flash.
7
8 USE the chrome browser?
9
10 http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=108086
11
12 Many of the newest chipsets will support running multiple
13 OS's concurrently. Not in a chroot, or rebooting but
14 concurrently.
15
16 This will most likely result in most Linux folks running
17 android simultaneously with linux, imho. It will certainly
18 be the norm for many cell phones.
19
20 I do not follow intel nor AMD very much anymore, but for the ARM-15,
21 which is now out for privileged developers, running
22 Doz, Android and linux concurrently is going to be the
23 norm.
24
25 Probably not the answer you are looking for, but, it's where
26 my basket of eggs are going... ARM-15 (piss on Intel) is the future, imho.
27
28 PS, there are strong rumors that AMD may support Arm-15 cores in the same
29 package as their CPUs.....
32 hth,
33 James