From: Rafael Barrera Oro <rafael@××××××××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Keyboard layouts missing
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:45:57
1 Hello everyone, i installed a Gentoo AMD64 2006.0 with a LiveCD using
2 the precompiled modular kde-meta 3.4.3 packages and (though my xorg is
3 not modular). The thing is i went to the control center to change my
4 keyboard layout and noticed that there are none available. At first i
5 thought i needed to install kde-i18n, but now i am having second
6 thoughts since its not a package that belongs to the modular kde, is
7 there a kde-i18n-meta or something like that? i could not find it.
8
9 Anyway, thanks in advance for your help
10
11 Rafael
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list