From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libmad sound artifacts
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:50:49
1 On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:24:10 -0600, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2
3 > Hi; sorry to crosspost, but I know for a fact that gentoo-amd64 has a
4 > much lower traffic than gentoo-user.
5
6 Why apologise? If you know it's wrong, don't do it.
7
8 Reposting the same day is also poor netiquette. If someone knows the
9 answer and wants to share it with you, they will do so. Reposting, and
10 cross-posting, only serves to annoy them and others.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Back Up My Hard Drive? How do I Put it in Reverse?