From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VMs - what technology would you advise?
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:42:50
1 On 31 December 2014 18:33:25 CET, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On 31/12/2014 18:18, J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 >> Some of the software we deal with can take up to 30 minutes to fully
4 >shutdown
5 >> and re-initialize. (Gotta love those huge enterprise-level BI
6 >applications)
9 >Very OT: Mrs Alan wants to know:
10 >
11 >BusinessObjects XI r3?
12 >
13 >{apparently she's had bad experiences in the past, and won't talk about
14 >them :-) )
15
16 For Mrs. Alan,
17
18 No. BO is actually simple compared to Oracle EPM together with their SOA infrastructure.
21 Joost
22 --
23 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.