From: Michael Schmarck <michael.schmarck@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] iTunes with Gentoo?
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:19:48
1 Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On 18 Mar 2008, at 11:45, Michael Schmarck wrote:
3
4 >> Is it possible to change the store location to something
5 >> other than US (as that's required to buy songs, as far as I know)?
6 >
7 > UK residents can buy from the iTunes store, as I would imagine can
8 > residents of many other European countries.
9
10 I went ahead and downloaded iTunes 7.6 and ran it with Wine 0.9.57.
11 When I start iTunes (in Wine), it connects me to the US store. Although
12 there's a link to change to other stores (like Switzerland), this
13 action does not work - ie. even after changing to Switzerland, I'm
14 still at the US store.
15
16 Can a European (or rather a Swiss person, as I'm living in
17 Switzerland) buy from the US store?
18
19 Michael
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list