From: Astomi Chen <astomister@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Input in Vmware console is delay
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 06:45:55
1 After install the open-vm-tool, can't solve the input delay problem.
2 -How can I check the vm-tool is working or not?
3
4 I haven't install X11 server and xorg, so when install xf86-video-vmware
5 meet a problem.It's normal.
6
7 Can you share your .config and menu.lst, I think may be some setting not
8 enable in the kernel.
12 astomi-laptop grub # emerge x11-drivers/xf86-video-vmware
13 Calculating dependencies... done!
14 >>> Verifying ebuild Manifests...
15
16 !!! A file listed in the Manifest could not be found:
17 /usr/portage/x11-base/xorg-server/xorg-server-1.4.0.90-r3.ebuild
18