From: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: new openssl ebuild causes openssh to segfault
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 01:06:33
1 >> i already has openssl 0.9.8c installed. OpenSSH worked fine. Then, there
2 >> was a new ebuild with had an sse2 useflag. So i installed it, but i
3 >> didn't recompile openssh. Now, ssh and sshd do segfault! Do you have the
4 >> same issue? I already had this issue on 2 PCs.
5 >>
6 >> I have to recompile OpenSSH. Then it's working again.
7 >
8 > Confirm
9
10 Do you have any clue, what caused this? Is there some new patch to
11 openssl, that causes this?