From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] help!
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:07:50
1 On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 16:39 -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > I used to get my domain frpm OpenSRS until they put a knife in my back, which
6 > has resulted in two things:
7 >
8 > My being completely separated from "chuckr@××××××.org", and instead using
9 > "chuckr@×××××××.org" (thank you, GoDaddy!). I'm going to see if the BBB is
10 > interested in talking to OpenSRS at all.
11 >
12 > The other one is the one I don't know how to handle: my existing subscriptions
13 > to chuckr.org need to be administered (stopped) but only can be done from that
14 > dead address, chuckr.org. I can only use telenix.org, but I can't stop the
15 > chuckr.org one from there.
16 >
17 > How can I stop what has become spam? I can't see any listing for any human on
18 > the lists to help me, in the gentoo lists page. Does anyone have any ideas? On
19 > many other lists, I've already done it be identifying one person who could
20 > access the lists in question, and make sure that chuckr.org no longer existed.
21 > Most, they were also willing to give me a complete list of where I was attached
22 > to, to aid me in moving them. I finished the FreeeBSD, maemo, and xorg lists
23 > that way, and now we're waiting on gentoo ...
24
25 Ok, I've read this a couple of times. And, admittedly, I have a hard
26 time understanding it in general. But, specifically, I have been
27 wondering WTF this has to do with Gentoo?
28
29 -a
33 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list