From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Daniel Robbins' come back ?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:08:09
1 On 13 January 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > A poorly developed sense of how to deal with other people coupled with
4 > never having realised that people are not machines, do not react like
5 > machines and need to be handled differently. You maintain machines by
6 > focusing on what is wrong with them and changing that. You handle
7 > people by focusing on what they do right and reinforcing that.
8 >
9 > I used to do what Ciaran does, and I used to do it a *lot*. Lucky for
10 > me, one day someone came along with a very big stick and hammered it
11 > through my thick skull that there is a better way.
12
13 And thus focused on what you were doing wrong. <grin>
14
15 Uwe
18 If a man speaks in a forest, and no woman listens to him,
19 is he still lying?
20 --
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list