From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Need advice on changing terminal color scheme
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:45:07
1 I use my gnome-terminal a lot, and I have the background set to #000000
2 with the foreground set to #FFFFFF . This works pretty well for me,
3 except that the comments in config files and such show up in a dark blue
4 that's very difficult to read against the black background. I'd like to
5 change it to a lighter color on the dark background, but I don't even
6 know what file that particular config line "comment color=" would be in,
7 but I use vim as my text editor. Maybe in a ~/.vim* file, but which
8 one?