From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kgamma 4.6.3 fails prepare phase
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 14:37:52
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 >
3 > yeah, skipfirst did not work on all on this kde update *mad* had to edit
4 > kgamma ebuild, to recreate the manifest for all kdeedu packages and to set the
5 > -bittorrent flag for kget....
10 So the manifest is bad? It looks like a missing file or something to
11 me. Then again, what do I know. Care to elaborate on how you fixed
12 this? Maybe a cat /root/.bash_history would shed some light.
13
14 I did try a fresh sync. Still no worky.
15
16 Dale
17
19
20 P. S. Back on the tractor. Going to get drunk driving in circles
21 today. lol