From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mp3/ogg editing
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:26:22
1 Hello,
4 I tought this one decodes before editing ???
7 Fred Elno <raptor@××××××××.fr> [08-11-29 16:21]:
8 > Hello,
9 >
10 > I did you try Audacity?
13 > > Hi,
14 > >
15 > > I am looking for a ogg/mp3 editing softwarei (gui), which is able to
16 > > cut/append such streams without loss due to reencoding.
17 > >
18 > > What software is worth trying ?
19 > >
20 > > Thank you very much for your help in advance!
21 > >
22 > > Kind regards,
23 > > mcc
26 > > --
27 > > Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
28 > > unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
29 > > See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
30 > > In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.
35 > http://www.drakonix.fr
40 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
41 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
42 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
43 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.