From: Andrew Udvare <audvare@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LibreOffice and openldap
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 10:34:43
1 > On 2018-07-25, at 04:41, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > Those are all kdepim packages, I run KDE without KMail and the only
4 > package that depends on openldap is LO.
5
6 Figured out the patch. I have attached it. It does not fix the ebuild, but it does make LibreOffice build without the LDAP plugin. This makes it possible to have optional LDAP support.
7
8 In the -bin package I think it would be possible to remove this dependency by removing the ldapbe2 files and fixing any generated plugin registry data.
9
10 Andrew

no-ldapbe2.patch application/octet-stream