From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kopete isn't storing my contact list changes
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 16:39:29
1 Hi!
2
3 I'm using kde-base/kopete-4.3.3 (which is Kopete 0.80.2) and it's not
4 storing anything I do to the next time I run the program. For example, I
5 merge some contacts into meta-contacts, associate some of them to a
6 KAddressBook entry, change my nickname (ok, that may be unrelated), but when
7 I restart Kopete it forgets about everything and I have to do it all over
8 again. My accounts' settings like username and password are persistent, but
9 my contact list changes are not.
10
11 Does anyone know what's going on? Would this be a Kopete bug or is something
12 specific to Gentoo?
13
14 Thanks!
17 Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]